Rules and Regulations
- Foxglove Awards was established in 2015 with the primary objective of spotting and rewarding original creative work in marketing communication from young agencies (creative, OOH, media, digital, design etc.).
- Other than agencies, any entity – Design & Production House – can also apply as long as it is less than 12 years old.
- Entries from freelancers and individuals will not be accepted.
National & Regional Entries:
- Companies can choose to compete at a National or Regional Level which have been reduced to 4 - North, South, East, & West.
- National: To compete against the best and brightest all over India, click here.
- Regional: To test your work against the best from your region – North, South, East or West– click here.
- A single piece of work can be entered in more than one category or sub category.
- Please ensure that the entries submitted to the afaqs! Foxglove Awards should have been released for between January 1, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
- Entries should be approved by the clients. Last date to avail Early Bird Discount is March 27, 2017.The last date for sending entries is April 10, 2017.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- There will be no shortlist issued before the final awards ceremony. However, the shorlisted entries will be given excellence certificates after the announcement of the awards.
- An agency, which wins the National Award for a piece of work will automatically be excluded from the Regional Award for the same work.
Mode of Payment:
- The payment can be made online by credit/debit cards, net banking or via cheques.
- Please make your Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft payable to "Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd" in INR only, and mail the same at Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd, B-3, Ground Floor, Sector 4, Noida 201301.
- The entry will be considered accepted only when the entry fees has reached us (in case of net banking and cheques) For pricing details, kindly visit the Registration page.