For Restless, Creative 12-year-olds* and less
- All the entries submitted are first scanned by a jury of young, well-known creative talent
- The shortlisted work is then presented to top creative bosses.
- Each piece of work will be judged by the members of the Jury. The shortlist so created is then sent to the grand jury members. In each case, they will judge on the scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is poor and 10 is exceptional.
- To get a gold, a piece of work should not only be the top scorer in its category but should also get an average score of at least 7 points in National. Similarly, the minimum score for silver and bronze are 6 and 5 for National. For entries participating in any of the four regions, the minimum scores necessary are 6,5,4.
- Foxglove Awards aim to identify and celebrate original creative marketing communication from young entities, less than 12 years old.
- The jury will be advised to gauge entries on the basis of idea, content, design, and engagement.