For Restless, Creative 12-year-olds* and less
Preparing your entry for Foxglove Awards 2019
While preparing your entries:
- When preparing your submission for Foxglove awards, please review the entry criteria carefully.
- Please ensure that your submission contains sufficient information. Do include relevant facts and figures where possible. Some categories may ask you to include details of a particular initiative (For e.g. Best Innovation in Digital, Mobile Marketing campaign etc.). Kindly select those that best promote your expertise.
- Once you register for the submission, login credentials for your entry account will be generated and emailed to you. You can use your entry account to add or delete your submissions for the awards and create a wishlist of entries and submit the final ones by adding those to the cart.
- Also, we publish winners' gallery of work in the book called Foxglove Showcase. Please ensure that you submit high-res version of the creative.
- The contact details you provide in your entry form will be used throughout the awards process. If these details change after the form has been submitted, please send your new contact information by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Post entry submission:
- This entity name and address quoted in the registration form will be used for further correspondence relating to your entry, including any notification of shortlisting(*), so please do cross-check this, particularly if your company has submitted more than one entry in any category.
- Please note that we will use the company name rather than that of the project or team in our coverage.
How to make effective entries?
Mantras for making an impactful award entry:
- Stick to the word limit - short & crisp fits the bill
- Avoid PR jargon & back your words with relevant facts instead
- For e.g. 'Synergies' were created or Integration was ‘seamless’ but 'How?'
- Write persuasively
- Include supporting evidence
- Ensure the links you submit are accessible
- Don't forget to take a thumbs up from your client
- PROOFREAD & ensure there are no spelling and grammatical errors.