- Foxglove Awards was established in 2015 with the primary objective of spotting and rewarding original creative work in marketing communication from young agencies (creative, OOH, media, digital, design etc.).
- Other than agencies, any entity – web publishers, content creators, design and production house – can also apply as long as it is 12 years old or less.
- Entries from freelancers and individuals will not be accepted.
National & Regional Entries or Both:
Companies can choose to compete in one of three ways:
- National: To compete against the best and brightest from all over India.
- Regional: To pit your work against the best from your region, click here.
- Both National and Regional: If you'd like to enter the same piece of work in both National and Regional contests.
- A single piece of work can be entered in more than one category or sub category.
- A single piece of work can be entered in Regional, National, or both.
- Please ensure that the entries submitted to the afaqs! Foxglove Awards should have been released between April 2020 to March 2021.
- Entries should be approved by the clients.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- There will be no shortlist issued before the final awards ceremony. However, the shortlisted entries will be given excellence certificates after the announcement of the awards.
- An agency, which wins the National Award for a piece of work will automatically be excluded from the Regional Award for the same work.
Mode of Payment:
- The payment can be made online by credit/debit cards, net banking or via cheques.
- Please make your Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft payable to "Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd" in INR only, and mail the same at Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd, D-12, Sector 52, Noida, 201301.
- The entry will be considered accepted only when the entry fees has reached us (in case of net banking and cheques). For pricing details, kindly visit the Registration page .